Design Contest is here to test the limits of your design skills.
To qualify for the contest, you will need to be
• A resident of Indonesia
• A current design school student in Indonesia. Students enrolled in part-time or full-time course are welcome to participate.
How it works
• download kit
• Design your decals for the new Cayman. Remember the Cayman models come in yellow, black, white colours – decal designs can use any of these colours as the base.
• Submit your entry by 18 February 2013. Be sure to include a photocopy of your student ID card and the endorsement letter signed by the head of your department. Email your entries to email@example.com
The jury panel comprises:
• Imelda Fransisca, Miss Indonesia 2005
• Alvin Tjitrowirjo, Product Designer and Founder of alvinT
• Christoph Choi, General Manager, Porsche Indonesia
The submitted entries will be judged on these criteria:
• Suitability of theme (interpretation of Code of the curve)
• Design inspiration and description
Hadiah : Pemenang dari kontes ini akan mengunjungi Museum Porsche dan pabrik Porsche, dimana pemenang akan dapat bertemu dengan tim Porsche, dan berbagai macam produk Porsche Design yang menarik
info lengkap & download kit silahkan kunjungi www.codeofthecurve.com