Design the air bus A330-300's livery and win a trip to Anfield Stadium & other prizes
how to participate
2. choose you category
3. let's design
how to play
- Click LIKE first
- Register using valid data and agree with the Terms & Conditions of this Contest.
- Participant can participate on an Amateur or Professional category as per their choice.
- AMATEUR: There are four types of designs that can be used as tools:
- Four (4) different categories of stickers, which can be placed on certain parts of the airplane. The colors of all these stickers can be changed.
There will be various objects which can be placed on certain parts of the airplane, the size of these objects can be adjusted.
Participant can upload images which can be placed on certain parts of the airplane.
Participant can edit and place text on certain parts of the airplane.
- Participant has to design all three (3) parts of the airplane (top, left, and right side)
- For the side views of the airplane, stickers can only be used on the head and tail section. For top view, stickers can only be used on the wings.
By clicking Submit, your creative work/design will be admitted to our database and will be shown on this application’s gallery.
- PROFESSIONAL: There are three (3) steps that you need to follow if you choose this category:
The Contests provides airplane design blueprints for download (in format .ai, .psd, .png and .jpeg) along with some basic ornaments.
Participants need to use the provided templates and will have to design three (3) parts of the airplane (top, right, and left) as creative as possible.
Participant has to upload the design for three (3) parts of airlines in .jpeg format.
The Contest begins on 10 March 2013 and ends on 15 June 2013
What are the prizes for the Garuda Livery Design Contest?
- 20 finalists will receive original merchandises from Garuda Indonesia and LFC (LFC jersey, Garuda Indonesia aircraft miniatures, co-branded polo shirt, pen, keychain, and cap).
- The top three (3) artwork submissions will have their designs printed on Garuda Indonesia aircraft miniatures.
- The first winner from each category will win a Trip to Anfield Stadium, United Kingdom.
- The trip will be held during the new Barclays Premier League season on September 2013
- The trip duration is five (5) nights (includes travel time), departing from the closest airport selected by Garuda Indonesia as closest to the winner's residence.
- Prize includes hotel & travel expenses.
- Prize excludes personal expenses (food, drink, etc)
- Prize includes 1 match ticket to a LFC game at Anfield Stadium on September 2013.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passport and visa, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. It is recommended that the winner obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure.
Ikuti juga Kuis Hadiah Samsung S3 mini, Blackberry